Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Condica de prezenta
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines Purple12Today at 12:32 am by Survivor

» Hello portal's
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines Purple12Yesterday at 11:11 pm by Yobi

» Saint Patrick Day (with Kairi)
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines Purple12Yesterday at 11:02 pm by Sharma Katrina

» Mesmer Kingdom (with Takumi)
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines Purple12Yesterday at 10:41 pm by Peggy

» Hell Bet (with Sccubus)
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines Purple12Yesterday at 9:00 pm by Sccubus

» Bancuri cu bula
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines Purple12Yesterday at 3:20 pm by portal Rpg

» Promisiunile lui Dumnezeu
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines Purple12Yesterday at 2:55 pm by dominic

» Familia Melimi Fanclub
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:41 pm by Survivor

» Berbec
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:36 pm by Nacht.

Recent members
See more
Visitators
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
dominic
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines EmptyThe Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines I_back_titleThe Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines Empty 
Nacht.
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines EmptyThe Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines I_back_titleThe Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines Empty 
Akiko
Survivor
Alethia Spitz
Xiphion.
Me&You
Ratonu'
mindfreak.
portal Rpg

The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines

Nacht.
°°°Moderator°°°
Nacht.
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : ★Rpg
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 9429
×Silver ×Silver : 15487
×Reputation ×Reputation : 9
❥×Enrolment Date : 2022-10-04
×Age ×Age : 33
×Location ×Location : Slatina
×Mood ×Mood : wondlady
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:40 pm

The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines R.c1ec5df23c045838e8a5310f372d5654?rik=fTj3reEbtRlI4w&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.my-sf.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2015%2f02%2fThe-Librarian-Return-to-King-Solomons-Mines-poster
breaking the spell. When Flynn throws the book into the lava pit, Jerry leaps after it. Flynn, Emily, and Jomo flee as the cave crumbles and explodes..

In a brief epilogue, Flynn consigns the amulet and guardianship to Jomo. Emily pursues her search for the Queen of Sheba in Tunisia. Evoking Casablanca, Flynn murmurs "Of all the gin joints in all the world, she had to walk into mine."

Flynn returns to the Library and tells Judson that he destroyed the book. Judson reminds him that by giving up the chance of bringing his father back by destroying the book, Flynn sacrificed what he wanted "for the greater good", and was now a "great librarian". When Flynn asks Judson why he said nothing about his father's connection to the mines, Judson says Flynn had to learn this on his own; he is sure that wherever Flynn's father is, he is proud of his son—and Judson is, too.

The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines _f2u__moon_and_stars_divider_by_saineem_dccl3rf-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NDAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC81N2I5NDZkMy04N2I1LTRkYzMtOWFmNC03YjhjMjMwMjJiYmNcL2RjY2wzcmYtZmU5OTEwN2MtOWVlOC00OGMyLTk5YjMtYzNmYjY1Mjg0ZjBjLmdpZiIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0zMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
--Irina Ognenovska fan--

This is your home.
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1