Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Saint Patrick Day (with Kairi)
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) Purple12Today at 9:32 pm by Sharma Katrina

» Condica de prezenta
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) Purple12Today at 8:02 pm by Sccubus

» Mesmer Kingdom (with Takumi)
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) Purple12Today at 7:58 pm by Takumi

» Ohayou~
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) Purple12Today at 6:11 pm by portal Rpg

» Rpg Portal
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) Purple12Today at 5:25 pm by portal Rpg

» Hello portal's
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) Purple12Today at 5:21 pm by portal Rpg

» I'm looking for rpg partner
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) Purple12Today at 5:14 pm by Maverick Anne

» Berbec
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) Purple12Today at 4:49 pm by Nacht.

» Taur
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) Purple12Today at 4:48 pm by Nacht.

Recent members
See more
Visitators
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
dominic
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) EmptyValerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) I_back_titleValerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) Empty 
Survivor
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) EmptyValerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) I_back_titleValerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) Empty 
Akiko
Nacht.
Alethia Spitz
Xiphion.
portal Rpg
Yobi
Nameko
Ratonu'

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017)

Anonymous
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:33 pm

Nota IMDB : 6.5
Regia : Luc Besson
Durata : 136 min
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets este un film SF in regia lui Luc Beson si care aduce cateva nume interesante pe afis precum Clive Owen, Ethan Hawke sau Rihanna. La cele de mai sus mai pot adauga ca a avut un buget de aproximativ 177 milioane de dolari. Este o productie pe care eu am ratat-o la momentul lansarii si pe care am descoperit-o cu placere recent. Bazat pe o serie de benzi desenate, filmul ii are in centrul actiunii pe Valerian si Laureline doi tineri agenti speciali. Metropola spatiala Alpha este amenintata cu distrugerea din interior de catre o forta intunecata. Cei doi au misiunea sa elimine aceasta amenintare. Un film cu o poveste simpla dar cu o actiune intensa, care impresioneaza la nivel vizual. Va recomand sa vizionati acest film in cele mai bune conditii video si audio pentru a va desfata simturile. Vizionare placuta !
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1