Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Condica de prezenta
An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride Purple12Today at 3:34 pm by Survivor

An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride Purple12Today at 3:33 pm by Survivor

» Promisiunile lui Dumnezeu
An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride Purple12Today at 2:00 pm by dominic

» Dominic's blog
An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride Purple12Today at 1:55 pm by dominic

» Pedicure of the day
An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride Purple12Today at 9:17 am by Rogue

» Manicure of the day
An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride Purple12Today at 9:16 am by Rogue

» Make up of the day
An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride Purple12Today at 9:16 am by Rogue

» Accesory of the day

» Outfit of the day
An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride Purple12Today at 9:15 am by Rogue

Recent members
See more
Visitators
An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
Rogue
An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride EmptyAn Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride I_back_titleAn Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride Empty 
Survivor
An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride EmptyAn Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride I_back_titleAn Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride Empty 
dominic
Nacht.
Xiphion.
portal Rpg
Akiko
mindfreak.
Alethia Spitz
Sharma Sanara

An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride

Survivor
××Administrator××
Survivor
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : ❥Falun Gong, Reiki & Qigong
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 19578
xSilver xSilver : 1354
×Reputation ×Reputation : 37
❥×Enrolment Date : 2020-03-16
×Age ×Age : 16
×Location ×Location : ❥ Aldebaran
×Mood ×Mood : ❥ 幸せな猫
An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:19 am

An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride OIP
An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride (魔王の俺が奴隷エルフを嫁にしたんだが、どう愛でればいい?, Maō no Ore ga Dorei Erufu o Yome ni Shita ndaga, Dō Medereba ī?) is a Japanese light novel series written by Fuminori Teshima and illustrated by COMTA. The first volume of the light novel was published in February 2017 by Hobby Japan under their HJ Bunko imprint. Sixteen volumes have been released as of November 2022. A manga adaptation with art by Hako Itagaki has been serialized via Hobby Japan's Comic Fire website since 2018. Both the light novel and manga have been licensed in North America by J-Novel Club.An anime adaptation has been announced.

An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride F6b717efbceeaca142fd5be5f380a929
An Archdemon's Dilemma: How to Love Your Elf Bride
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1