Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bancuri cu bula
Trolls world tour Purple12Today at 15:20 by portal Rpg

» Hello portal's
Trolls world tour Purple12Today at 15:18 by portal Rpg

» Promisiunile lui Dumnezeu
Trolls world tour Purple12Today at 14:55 by dominic

» Familia Melimi Fanclub
Trolls world tour Purple12Thu 25 Apr - 18:41 by Survivor

» Condica de prezenta
Trolls world tour Purple12Thu 25 Apr - 18:24 by Luminița Lumi

» Berbec
Trolls world tour Purple12Thu 25 Apr - 14:36 by Nacht.

» Taur
Trolls world tour Purple12Thu 25 Apr - 14:36 by Nacht.

» Gemeni
Trolls world tour Purple12Thu 25 Apr - 14:35 by Nacht.

» Rac
Trolls world tour Purple12Thu 25 Apr - 14:34 by Nacht.

Recent members
See more
Visitators
Trolls world tour Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
dominic
Trolls world tour EmptyTrolls world tour I_back_titleTrolls world tour Empty 
Nacht.
Akiko
Survivor
Alethia Spitz
Xiphion.
Me&You
Ratonu'
mindfreak.
Midori

Trolls world tour

Ra Mo Na
××YAKUZA××
Ra Mo Na
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 386
×Silver ×Silver : 2454
×Reputation ×Reputation : 1
❥×Enrolment Date : 2023-10-05
×Age ×Age : 28
×Location ×Location : Istanbul
Trolls world tour Sun 10 Dec - 11:49

Trolls world tour R

In the techno kingdom, King Trollex's tribe of Techno Trolls are attending a rave, when Hard Rock Trolls led by Queen Barb arrive and use weaponized guitars to destroy everything. Queen Barb demands Trollex surrender and hand over his "string".

Poppy later receives a letter from Barb, inviting her to bring her "string" to unite the trolls. Poppy’s father King Peppy explains there were once six magical lyre strings that represented major tribes of music - Techno, Funk, Classical, Country, Hard Rock, and Pop, but the six tribes took their strings and went their separate ways after their differences broke into arguments. King Peppy, Branch, and the others do not trust Barb's invitation, but Poppy decides to sneak out with her string, to prove Barb is the same as any other troll. Branch, who is trying to confess his love, and Biggie, who stowed away, accompany her. At the same time, Cooper finds old illustrations of trolls his shape, and sets off to find them, eventually getting beamed up into a spaceship.

Meanwhile, Barb sends bounty hunters of smaller music genres to find Poppy, promising to spare the tribe of the successful one. Poppy's group soon arrive at the ruins of the Classical tribe's town, Symphonyville and meet a sentient flute named Pennywhistle, who tells them that Barb wants to forcefully unite all trolls under Rock. They then head to Lonesome Flats to warn the centaur-like Country Trolls. Poppy feels their music is too downbeat and decides to try to cheer them up first, despite Branch's reservations. The Pop Trolls wind up imprisoned, but are rescued by a smooth-talking Country Troll named Hickory, who builds them a raft to take them to Vibe City to warn the Funk Trolls. They encounter Chaz, a Smooth Jazz troll, who paralyzes them with his music, until Hickory, using gumdrop earplugs to remain immune, drives him off. Biggie deserts the group, angry that Poppy broke an earlier promise to keep him safe.

The group reaches Vibe City, which turns out to be the spaceship that took Cooper. They reunite with Cooper, who reveals that he is actually the long-lost son of King Quincy and Queen Essence of the Funk Trolls, and twin brother of their son Prince D. Poppy asks for the King and Queen's help against Barb, in hopes of convincing Barb that all trolls are the same, but Prince D explains that initial split of their tribes was actually caused when the Pop Trolls tried to unite all trolls under Pop, and that Trolls cannot live in harmony by denying their differences. The Hard Rock Trolls attack the ship, and Poppy's group is ejected to safety. After arguing with Poppy over her refusal to listen, Branch walks off and is captured by Reggaeton and K-Pop trolls, who fight over him until he convinces them to work together with him against Barb.

A repentant Hickory reveals he is actually a Yodeling troll, who disguised himself and his brother Dickory as a centaur to steal Poppy's string. He tells Poppy to run, but Barb arrives and captures her. Meanwhile, Biggie returns home to find Pop Village destroyed, realizing he should have never left Poppy, and rallies his friends to rescue her.

At Volcano Rock City, Barb forces her captives to attend a concert, where she uses the six strings on her guitar to turn them into Rock Zombies, including Branch when he and his new friends try to rescue Poppy. Poppy herself seems to have been turned, but then reveals that she used gumdrops to block out the music. She smashes Barb's guitar, restoring the zombies, but the strings are destroyed, ending music and sending a huge wave turning all trolls gray.

Cooper hears his heartbeat and starts beatboxing with Prince D, convincing other trolls to make sounds to create a rhythm. Poppy leads everyone into singing together from their hearts, restoring their music and colors, including Barb, who accepts Poppy's offer of friendship, while Branch finally confesses his feelings for Poppy, and the trolls all return to Pop Village to celebrate.
Trolls world tour
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1