Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Emily Didonato
Magical girlfriend Purple12Today at 10:44 am by Survivor

» An alien project for protection(with Kamelya)
Magical girlfriend Purple12Today at 9:40 am by Esperanza

» Candice Swanepoel
Magical girlfriend Purple12Today at 9:13 am by Rogue

» Eiza Gonzales
Magical girlfriend Purple12Today at 8:36 am by Rogue

» Anitta
Magical girlfriend Purple12Today at 8:28 am by Rogue

» Achiziții
Magical girlfriend Purple12Today at 1:17 am by mindfreak.

» Hell Bet (with Sccubus)
Magical girlfriend Purple12Yesterday at 11:59 pm by Levona Incandesor

» Condica de prezenta
Magical girlfriend Purple12Yesterday at 6:21 pm by Xiphion.

» Anne's GFX Shop
Magical girlfriend Purple12Yesterday at 4:39 pm by Survivor

Recent members
See more
Visitators
Magical girlfriend Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
dominic
Magical girlfriend EmptyMagical girlfriend I_back_titleMagical girlfriend Empty 
Rogue
Survivor
Nacht.
portal Rpg
Akiko
Xiphion.
Alethia Spitz
mindfreak.
Wakanda

Magical girlfriend

Survivor
××Administrator××
Survivor
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : ❥Falun Gong, Reiki & Qigong
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 19273
×Silver ×Silver : 36421
×Reputation ×Reputation : 37
❥×Enrolment Date : 2020-03-16
×Age ×Age : 16
×Location ×Location : ❥ Aldebaran
×Mood ×Mood : ❥ 幸せな猫
Magical girlfriend Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:17 pm

Magical girlfriend My-magical-girlfriend-2-doshin

A magical girlfriend, exotic girlfriend, monster girlfriend, nonhuman woman, or supernatural lover, is a female stock character often associated with romantic comedy anime and manga series, and is sometimes considered a genre of its own, or as the leading lady of the "fantastic romance" genre, which combines the fantasy and romance genres.

As Thomas LaMarre states, "Anime fans become familiar with a whole range of female figures that are either not really human (robots, aliens, deities, animals), or that possess extra-human powers of some kind or another (from cyborg enhancements to magical or psychic abilities), which take them beyond the merely human woman."

Magical girlfriends can be one or many in a single series (always attached to the male lead). Because of the tendency for rivals to appear even when there is one female lead and because of the unnatural gender balance among the cast, magical girlfriend comedies are often conflated with harem comedies. A good example of this conflation is Oh My Goddess! which is "one of the prototypical 'harem' titles" despite the short-lived nature of most of the romantic rivalries.

Magical girlfriend F6b717efbceeaca142fd5be5f380a929
Magical girlfriend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1