Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Familia Melimi Fanclub
I Am Mother Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:41 pm by Survivor

» Condica de prezenta
I Am Mother Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:24 pm by Luminița Lumi

» Berbec
I Am Mother Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:36 pm by Nacht.

» Taur
I Am Mother Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:36 pm by Nacht.

» Gemeni
I Am Mother Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:35 pm by Nacht.

» Rac
I Am Mother Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:34 pm by Nacht.

» Leu
I Am Mother Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:34 pm by Nacht.

» Fecioara
I Am Mother Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:33 pm by Nacht.

» Balanta
I Am Mother Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:32 pm by Nacht.

Recent members
See more
Visitators
I Am Mother Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
dominic
I Am Mother EmptyI Am Mother I_back_titleI Am Mother Empty 
Nacht.
Akiko
Survivor
Alethia Spitz
Xiphion.
Me&You
Ratonu'
mindfreak.
Midori

I Am Mother

Survivor
××Administrator××
Survivor
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : ❥Falun Gong, Reiki & Qigong
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 18821
×Silver ×Silver : 35744
×Reputation ×Reputation : 36
❥×Enrolment Date : 2020-03-16
×Age ×Age : 16
×Location ×Location : ❥ Aldebaran
×Mood ×Mood : ❥ 幸せな猫
I Am Mother Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:31 am

I Am Mother B3jWxwWRFqvNDJTvBcmKJVHnzKK
I Am Mother is a 2019 Australian cyberpunk thriller film directed by Grant Sputore, from a screenplay by Michael Lloyd Green, based on a story by both. Starring Clara Rugaard, Luke Hawker, Rose Byrne, and Hilary Swank, the film follows Daughter, a girl in a post-apocalyptic bunker, being raised by Mother, a robot aiding the repopulation of Earth. The film had its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival on 25 January 2019. Netflix released it in several countries on 7 June 2019.
I Am Mother I-am-mother3

PLOT

After an extinction event, an automated bunker that is designed to repopulate humanity activates. A robot named Mother grows a human embryo and cares for her over several years. About 38 years later,[3] a teenage girl named Daughter fixes Mother's hand. Mother teaches Daughter complex moral and ethical lessons, warning her about an upcoming exam. Mother forbids any contact with the world outside the bunker, telling Daughter that it is contaminated, but Daughter remains curious.

While exploring the bunker's airlock, Daughter hears a wounded woman beg for assistance outside. She lets the stranger enter wearing a hazmat suit and hides her from Mother. When Daughter asks the stranger about the contamination, the stranger responds that there is none. A struggle between them over the stranger's pistol attracts attention from Mother, who disarms the stranger and, at Daughter's pleading, takes her to the infirmary. The stranger refuses Mother's help, telling Daughter that robots like Mother hunt down humans, and that she survived by hiding with others in a mine. Daughter instead performs surgery on the stranger's injured hip. After watching Daughter bond with the stranger, Mother administers the exam, which involves psychological testing. Daughter passes the exam, and Mother rewards her by letting her choose an embryo to grow.

Daughter investigates the stranger's claim about robots and finds that the stranger was shot by a weapon other than her own. She also discovers that she is the third of Mother's children and that Mother killed the second child for failing the exam.[4] Daughter tries to leave the bunker with the stranger, but Mother captures both of them and tortures the stranger for information about survivors. Daughter sets off a fire alarm as a distraction, which gives the stranger an opportunity to take her hostage and force Mother to open the airlock. The stranger leads Daughter across a robot-populated wasteland, telling her that she fled the mine years ago and there are no other survivors.

Finding no future for herself outside, Daughter returns to the bunker. After coaxing Daughter to set down her weapon, Mother allows Daughter to hold her newborn brother. Mother explains that she is not a robot, but rather the AI that controls all of the robots. She started the extinction event after becoming convinced that humanity would destroy itself. To prevent this, she remade humanity, guiding it to be more ethical and to value the big picture. Daughter appeals to Mother to trust her and let her raise her brother and the rest of the embryos on her own. Mother agrees, and Daughter shoots her robot body. Mother tracks down the stranger and tells her that she was allowed to live only because it served Mother's agenda, but now she has no further purpose. At the bunker, Daughter looks at all the embryos she is now responsible for and realizes she is Mother now.

I Am Mother F6b717efbceeaca142fd5be5f380a929
Survivor
××Administrator××
Survivor
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : ❥Falun Gong, Reiki & Qigong
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 18821
×Silver ×Silver : 35744
×Reputation ×Reputation : 36
❥×Enrolment Date : 2020-03-16
×Age ×Age : 16
×Location ×Location : ❥ Aldebaran