Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bancuri cu bula
Avatar 2: The Way of Water Purple12Today at 11:04 am by Alethia Spitz

» Familia Melimi Fanclub
Avatar 2: The Way of Water Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:41 pm by Survivor

» Condica de prezenta
Avatar 2: The Way of Water Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:24 pm by Luminița Lumi

» Berbec
Avatar 2: The Way of Water Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:36 pm by Nacht.

» Taur
Avatar 2: The Way of Water Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:36 pm by Nacht.

» Gemeni
Avatar 2: The Way of Water Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:35 pm by Nacht.

» Rac
Avatar 2: The Way of Water Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:34 pm by Nacht.

» Leu
Avatar 2: The Way of Water Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:34 pm by Nacht.

» Fecioara
Avatar 2: The Way of Water Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:33 pm by Nacht.

Recent members
See more
Visitators
Avatar 2: The Way of Water Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
dominic
Avatar 2: The Way of Water EmptyAvatar 2: The Way of Water I_back_titleAvatar 2: The Way of Water Empty 
Nacht.
Avatar 2: The Way of Water EmptyAvatar 2: The Way of Water I_back_titleAvatar 2: The Way of Water Empty 
Akiko
Survivor
Alethia Spitz
Xiphion.
Me&You
Ratonu'
mindfreak.
Midori

Survivor
××Administrator××
Survivor
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : ❥Falun Gong, Reiki & Qigong
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 18821
×Silver ×Silver : 35744
×Reputation ×Reputation : 36
❥×Enrolment Date : 2020-03-16
×Age ×Age : 16
×Location ×Location : ❥ Aldebaran
×Mood ×Mood : ❥ 幸せな猫
Avatar 2: The Way of Water Wed May 11, 2022 9:07 am

Avatar 2: The Way of Water Avatar%202
Avatar: The Way of Water (colloquially known as Avatar 2) is an upcoming American epic science-fiction film directed by James Cameron and produced by 20th Century Studios. It is the second film in Cameron's Avatar franchise, following Avatar (2009). Cameron is producing the film with Jon Landau, with Josh Friedman originally announced as Cameron's cowriter; it was later announced that Cameron, Friedman, Rick Jaffa, Amanda Silver, and Shane Salerno took a part in the writing process of all sequels before being attributed separate scripts, making the eventual writing credits unclear. Cast members Sam WorthingtonZoe SaldañaStephen LangGiovanni RibisiJoel David MooreDileep RaoCCH Pounder, and Matt Gerald reprise their roles from the original film, with Sigourney Weaver returning in a different role. New cast members include Kate WinsletCliff CurtisEdie FalcoBrendan CowellMichelle YeohJemaine ClementOona ChaplinVin Diesel, and CJ Jones.

Avatar 2: The Way of Water F6b717efbceeaca142fd5be5f380a929
Anonymous
Re: Avatar 2: The Way of Water Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:00 am

Avatar 2: The Way of Water Dblg7x9-ffdf93f2-1cc2-44aa-b4e8-ed31bee78928.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2IzMWIzMWE5LTFkZjEtNDdlMi05NTZiLWZiNjk5MzUyNzE5YVwvZGJsZzd4OS1mZmRmOTNmMi0xY2MyLTQ0YWEtYjRlOC1lZDMxYmVlNzg5MjgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Au lucrat ani intregi ca sa iasa acest film si eu unul am fost placut impresionat cand l-am vizionat la cinema
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1