Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Condica de prezenta
????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Purple12Yesterday at 11:36 pm by Nameko

????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Purple12Yesterday at 11:15 pm by Akiko

» Discuții despre seriale
????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Purple12Yesterday at 11:14 pm by Akiko

» Promisiunile lui Dumnezeu
????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Purple12Yesterday at 3:04 pm by dominic

» Bancuri diverse
????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Purple12Yesterday at 12:05 pm by Alethia Spitz

» Berbec
????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:57 pm by Nacht.

» Taur
????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:55 pm by Nacht.

» Gemeni
????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:54 pm by Nacht.

» Rac
????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:54 pm by Nacht.

Recent members
See more
Visitators
????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
Akiko
????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Empty????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? I_back_title????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Empty 
dominic
????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Empty????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? I_back_title????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Empty 
Xiphion.
Alethia Spitz
Nameko
Kizzy
mindfreak.

????Astrology observations- Red Edition????

Anonymous
????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:20 pm

????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? 7cbc0c65e31936439f266b2046f340d56d1fd9bb

🍒Leo's and Geminis tend to enjoy Fall/Autumn.

🍒Aries are the least afraid to show their sassy disrespectful side if they want/feel like it.

🍒Aries and Cancers attract each other, and guess what, they actually aren't a toxic couple.

🍒Virgos loveee binge watching series on Netflix.

🍒Libras tend to have eyes on the bigger side.

🍒Leo's are the sign that get most famous off of astrology. Most astrology people I watch or see post that I follow and that are famous all have Leo's in their big three.

🍒Virgos tend to have psychic dreams. This is because their sister sign is Pisces.

🍒Sagittariuses are charming people.

🍒Little kids tend to be attracted to Cancer placements.
Anonymous
Re: ????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:21 pm

????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? E69a1d3b69d58aa8aa52f3adae6a8c1c0943d09e
🍒Aquariuses are some of the most chill signs... but they are secretly chaotic.

🍒Water and Fire signs are the most open to astrology.

🍒Tauruses touch you or your things as their love language or to show affection.

🍒Scorpios either like the red asthetics or the black asthetics.

🍒Aries tend to be on the taller side.

🍒Sagittarius women tend to be sexier than cuter.

🍒Earth signs tend to be into nature, they really enjoy it.

🍒I think the 8th house Is what you want to dive deep into. For example Leo in 8th house you may want to dive into creativity, drama, romance, or into ways to be seen more.
Anonymous
Re: ????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:22 pm

????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? 45bfc7d0899a62d3c6231cf91b72c4590e203a9c
🌹Virgos are the best critics out of all the signs.

🌹Virgos and Leo's tend to be on the slimmer side.

🌹Aquariuses tend to look more mature than their actual age. And act mature as wel

🌹Cancers tend to be emotionally manipulative.

🌹Cancers tend to be really cute and squishy though.

🌹Picese like people to pay attention to their problems. They have the victim complex and everyone has to feel what they feel and make them feel better. (No hate).

🌹Aries talk a bunchhhh. They like talking to themselves a bunch or to other people.

🌹Tauruses tend to have Square faces => example:
????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? 40bc859f60b49b53cc6522b938233e4d46a9fda0
Anonymous
Re: ????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:23 pm

🌹 Leos= Confidence and Confidence builders if well developed.

🌹Virgos lovee thriller, and killer documentary movies.

🌹Leo's + Aries= Impatient Savages LOL.

🌹Aries tend to have shiny healthy hair from what I've seen.

🌹Aquariuses like to be looked at as the most intelligent and intellectual person in the room.

🌹Picese are said to be "dumb" but they are very smart spiritual people. Their subconscious and intuitive is very smart and on point but their conscious/reality smart isn't really the best because they are always isolated and In their heads the whole day.

🌹Capricorns tend to either be really hard workers or be lazy and not work at all.

🌹TW🔴 I've observed that people with Pluto in their 1st house tend to go through or experience sextual abuse or sextual trauma.

🌹Leo rising are the Leo placement in the big three that enjoys attention the most. If you mix outer appearance and first impressions with the sign of performance, creativity, drama, reaction, and attention you get the most attention loving person. Leo sun's just tend to act like normal Leo's they can act normally in order to receive attention and Leo moon only acts like a Leo with their intimate friends and people.
Anonymous
Re: ????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:24 pm

????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? 80115192306f20e009e8f734191583a03607872e

🌹 I'm gonna say this again people are suchhhhh simps for Leo risings it's crazzyyyy. They just breathe and people drool over them like???

🌹 Virgos and Geminis as well as Aries never rest they always have to be doing something.

🌹Scorpios tend to take astrology observations very seriously from what I've seen.

🌹Picese tend to have a nice artistic eye and their drawing persition tends to be really nice.

🌹Aries loose their anger the quickest and forget it the quickest but they also loose it quickly.

🌹Cancers are very vengeful.

🌹Leos tend to be more accepting of astrology than capricorns and scorpios.

🌹Libras tend to have a very proportional face.

🌹Virgos can be very demanding parents but will not hesitate to buy their child what they want. Capricorns as well.

🌹I know I have many Virgo observations but I've come across soo many virgos. Virgo teachers tend to be verry strict and no student ever dares to disrespect them because they always have something back to say that shuts the student up imminently.

🌹Geminis are the conttadictors of the zodiac signs.

🌹Aquarius teacher's tend to be really chill.

🌹Picese tend to romanticize things, scenarios as well. This applys to 12th house stelliums as well.
Survivor
××Administrator××
Survivor
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : ❥Falun Gong, Reiki & Qigong
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 18894
×Silver ×Silver : 35869
×Reputation ×Reputation : 36
❥×Enrolment Date : 2020-03-16
×Age ×Age : 16
×Location ×Location : ❥ Aldebaran
×Mood ×Mood : ❥ 幸せな猫
Re: ????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:03 pm

????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Divider___all_alone_by_stu_pixels_dddgwrt-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTUiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC9kNzNlNTRhZC1jNjcwLTRmMWItYjYwNi1lMDc4NmFjMDM5ZDhcL2RkZGd3cnQtZTViM2Q3YWItNzJjZi00MzczLWJmOTMtZDUzZTA1MjIyMmRkLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0yODcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
merita 100% sa continui rubrica 

????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? F6b717efbceeaca142fd5be5f380a929
Anonymous
Re: ????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:05 pm

????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Da8z9ur-26f937e8-8c5f-4744-b298-fef25cce1f62.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZjZWE5NjQyLTA2YjktNGJhOS1iNGYwLThhZDcxZTllMmU5MVwvZGE4ejl1ci0yNmY5MzdlOC04YzVmLTQ3NDQtYjI5OC1mZWYyNWNjZTFmNjIuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
as continua-o cu mare drag, dar astea sunt toate detaliile pe care le-am gasit intr-un articol de tumblr
daca mai gasesc ceva asemanator voi posta tot aici

????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Da3ygsj-d25399d7-4a68-4826-8c05-8cb25078c535.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZmYjExNTdmLTgxYjEtNDE5YS05OTQ3LTA2NzZlYjFjZTM2M1wvZGEzeWdzai1kMjUzOTlkNy00YTY4LTQ4MjYtOGMwNS04Y2IyNTA3OGM1MzUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Survivor
××Administrator××
Survivor
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : ❥Falun Gong, Reiki & Qigong
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 18894
×Silver ×Silver : 35869
×Reputation ×Reputation : 36
❥×Enrolment Date : 2020-03-16
×Age ×Age : 16
×Location ×Location : ❥ Aldebaran
×Mood ×Mood : ❥ 幸せな猫
Re: ????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:12 pm

????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Divider___all_alone_by_stu_pixels_dddgwrt-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTUiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC9kNzNlNTRhZC1jNjcwLTRmMWItYjYwNi1lMDc4NmFjMDM5ZDhcL2RkZGd3cnQtZTViM2Q3YWItNzJjZi00MzczLWJmOTMtZDUzZTA1MjIyMmRkLnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0yODcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
perfect atunci, ai liber la postat orice si oriunde

????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? F6b717efbceeaca142fd5be5f380a929
Anonymous
Re: ????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:43 pm

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

????Astrology observations- Red Edition???? Bee83be3c2d8b7fb8bf750ead0805832fc1b04a7

• Scorpios men definitely have a thing for Red head .

• Aquarius seem to attract the craziness.

• Capricorn don't believe in talent, they rely on discipline and hard work.

• Virgos have nasty tempers, beware of those cutthroat words coming out of theirs mouth.

• Leo people when they start to feel comfortable with someone, they seem to never shut up.....but they're a good story teller tho .

• I know that everyone probably know or talked about this but Aquarius is the most misunderstood sign in the zodiac. like period ....like come on people ..just understand them already .

• Cancer Mooner when they gets emotional, things can quickly become very scary. Their emotions are like a disaster force of nature.

• big fan of Compatibility between Scorpio moon and Capricorn moon , very deep very understanding .

• Virgo Prince and princess it seem like Nothing in their life can make them truly satisfied , Forever will always found something wrong to be criticized of.

• I love me some Libras (◍•ᴗ•◍)I love you but if I have to be honest , they're the worst of all worst at keeping people secret , it doesn't matter if you're their best friend or their soul mate , they will talk behind your back with their other friends no matter what . I don't think they do it with bad intention tho , probably try to impress theirs other friends with theirs story telling ... just because they bored.

• Leos can get their emotions hurt easily when you don't agree with them or like say some shit bad about what they passionate about.

• No one mentioned about this enough so I'm going say that Aquarius people have a good and unique fashion sense .

• Cancer Gemini And Aries ( Leo kinda) , They love love being surrounded by friends, having fun and laughing. Cancers are popular for loving their home and family, and this is very true, but it is rarely mentioned in astrology books .

• You tent to have a better understanding of people who have theirs sun on your 12th.

• Aquarius sun or Pisces Mercury, they either a master of chatting/texting or they'll never care to respond to your message at all . .....like why are they like this .....

• Aquarius placement hate mainstream things ....at least they have to wait like 2 years to like it .

• All the social Sun signs are more likely to have a strong desire for love and family.

• Taurus Moons They are most interested in romantic partners who have the money to provide them with every comfort possible.

• Aries Moon women like to do things associated with men/boys/guys. Most have guy friends.

• For better or worse, no one can pick you apart like a Virgo Mercury.

• The difference between Water sign and Fire sign sensitivity is Water will be inwardly sensitive towards things that affect them personally while Fire signs are sensitive towards the world around them.

• Sagittarius placements know EVERYTHING. Or at-least they would like to make everyone else think that they do.

• Pisces and Scorpio Mercuries are also extra compatible romantically and as friends.

• Capricorn Mercury has a soft spot for Pisces Mercury.

• Aries Venus women will make their feelings known right away and chase a guy to the ends of the world and back again.

• Aquarius seem to cherish their friends more than their families.

• Taurus Sun/Moon/Venus loves beautiful things and all that gives sensual pleasure erotic dancing massages fragrances music and smells etc.

• Scorpio people , especially Men are judgmental in the first met then only fascinated to see your hidden/secret side then posses/jealous of you then sting you nonetheless.

• Uranus/2nd house is attracted to "get rich quick" .

• Pisces will always get their own way, even when they seem to give in, because they never give up.

• Sun conjuct Mercury talk only about themselves, and rarely listen.

• Capricorn Moon can struggle with self-esteem but as they get older, they tend to get better with their self esteem.

• Virgo Venus can be extra attractive in a shy, withdrawn sort of way. They draw people to them because their sexuality is mysterious.

• Gemini Mercury or sun can't keep their mouths shut. They like to talk about absolutely NOTHING.

• Mars in Sagittarius in the 6th Men can be "too much". It really depends on how they manage their energy - because they have a LOT of energy!

• Scorpio Mars & Venus are MUCH more mysterious and fascinating than Scorpio Sun!

• Virgo people are fast learners.

• Leo people are very warm-hearted and generous towards people they like, and they like people who like them.

• Scorpio Venus is honest and real.

• Mars in Scorpio seen as sex God/Goddess of all the Mars signs but gods...some take it even further and make them obsessive stalkers because they're very smothering and possessive to a fault which some people find them terrifying.

• Aquarians are detached and at the weirdest times, times...they are more sensitive and emotional .

• Libra people they dislike anything that could potentially put them in a bad light, they will do anything to avoid this.

• Mars in Scorpio is the unofficial celebrity of the Mars world. Everyone wants one.

• Cap Mars are sexual volcanoes waiting to erupt. Higher sex drive than Aries Mars if the connection & skill of their partner is strong.

• Aries people most of the time they just dont give a damn .

• Do not cross a Pisces Mars because as sweet and pleasant as they seem, you don't want the wrath of Neptune to be unleashed upon you. It gets worse than Scorpio Mars.

• Pisces Males are mesmerizing! But draining people.

• Scorpios will never forget when you do something nice for them and will "pay it back".

Thank you for your time reading this 🖤🌑
Sponsored content
Re: ????Astrology observations- Red Edition????

????Astrology observations- Red Edition????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unstoppable Mind :: ❇️More you know❇️ :: ⚜️Horoscop⚜️ :: ⚜️About zodiac-
Jump to: