Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Condica de prezenta
✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches Purple12Today at 8:51 am by Alethia Spitz

✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches Purple12Yesterday at 11:15 pm by Akiko

» Discuții despre seriale
✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches Purple12Yesterday at 11:14 pm by Akiko

» Promisiunile lui Dumnezeu
✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches Purple12Yesterday at 3:04 pm by dominic

» Bancuri diverse
✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches Purple12Yesterday at 12:05 pm by Alethia Spitz

» Berbec
✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:57 pm by Nacht.

» Taur
✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:55 pm by Nacht.

» Gemeni
✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:54 pm by Nacht.

» Rac
✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:54 pm by Nacht.

Recent members
See more
Visitators
✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
dominic
✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches Empty✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches I_back_title✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches Empty 
Akiko
✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches Empty✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches I_back_title✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches Empty 
Nacht.
Xiphion.
Alethia Spitz
Survivor
Nameko
Kizzy
mindfreak.

✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches

Anonymous
✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:03 pm

Aries- Norse Witch
She wears colorful dresses and a beautifully adorned wand, she works with runes and is deemed too powerful for her own good. She is able to move back and forth between different realms, and can accurately predict the future.

Taurus- Flora Witch
She works with flowers and herbs, collecting them to create remedies and cast all natural spells. Sage for overall purification, Mint for vitality spells, and Roses for love potions. This Witch enjoys gardening and categorizing her plants.

Gemini- Faery Witch
She reaches out to the spectres of her ancestors and Old Gods, communicating with nature so dearly, working through the land and the imagination. She carries telepathic conversations with animals and trees, often writing poetry about them.

Cancer- Lunar Witch
The Lunar Witch draws her power from the Moon, closely following each phase and absorbing its scintillating energy- a full moon brings her clarity, a dark moon banishes any toxicity out of her life. She loves and worships Goddess Selene.

Leo- Divining Witch
She asks you to show your palm, to show you your fate; she does this in her sacred room, by an enchanted altar, you think it’s because she’s got all these fancy crystals and gems, but no- she is wise and intuitive beyond rationality.

Virgo- Crystal Witch
She analyzes each stone’s purest form of energy, her favorite being Amethyst (for protection) and Selenite (for stress relief). Relying on her own chakra balance, she heals anything she touches; and she can cleanse your soul.

Libra- Heka Witch

She looks up to many Gods, and all of them propel her to follow the principles of truth, morality and justice- in these rituals, she relies on the power of her words, well-spoken speeches, burning papyrus, and good-hearted intentions.

Scorpio- Shamanic Witch
She whispers, blows the candle out, and enters the supernatural. She has frequent lucid dreams and out-of-body experiences, she fades into astral travel. She can evoke other-worldly energies, or she can also go visit them herself.

Sagittarius- Pagan Witch
She doesn’t know exactly what a God is, so she is as open as can be, enjoying spiritual diversity. She has her own type of magic: coming up with individual spells that don’t work for anyone else. You can find her in the woods or hilltops.

Capricorn- Appalachian Witch
When young, she was handed a grimoire to get to know her ancestors and their traditions. She sings songs that were passed down for centuries, her blood is laced with old druid magic, she tells the future by looking at a cup of black tea.

Aquarius- Urban Witch
By living in the city, she had to learn to practice modern-type witchcraft; she has sigil tattoos, reads her Book of Shadows on an e-reader, and uses charm jewelry. She uses magical shields to create space for her in crowded places.

Pisces- Empath Witch
She knows when you need a cup of tea, because she is soaking up your pain in an attempt to heal you. She can tell who lies to her; and who loves her from afar, even with her eyes closed. She works mostly with her heart, amulets and cloves.
✨???? The Signs as Types of Witches
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1