Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Condica de prezenta
Kingsman: The Secret Service Purple12Today at 8:51 am by Alethia Spitz

Kingsman: The Secret Service Purple12Yesterday at 11:15 pm by Akiko

» Discuții despre seriale
Kingsman: The Secret Service Purple12Yesterday at 11:14 pm by Akiko

» Promisiunile lui Dumnezeu
Kingsman: The Secret Service Purple12Yesterday at 3:04 pm by dominic

» Bancuri diverse
Kingsman: The Secret Service Purple12Yesterday at 12:05 pm by Alethia Spitz

» Berbec
Kingsman: The Secret Service Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:57 pm by Nacht.

» Taur
Kingsman: The Secret Service Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:55 pm by Nacht.

» Gemeni
Kingsman: The Secret Service Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:54 pm by Nacht.

» Rac
Kingsman: The Secret Service Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:54 pm by Nacht.

Recent members
See more
Visitators
Kingsman: The Secret Service Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
dominic
Kingsman: The Secret Service EmptyKingsman: The Secret Service I_back_titleKingsman: The Secret Service Empty 
Akiko
Kingsman: The Secret Service EmptyKingsman: The Secret Service I_back_titleKingsman: The Secret Service Empty 
Xiphion.
Alethia Spitz
Nameko
Kizzy
mindfreak.

Kingsman: The Secret Service

Nacht.
°°°Moderator°°°
Nacht.
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : ★Rpg
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 9470
×Silver ×Silver : 15568
×Reputation ×Reputation : 9
❥×Enrolment Date : 2022-10-04
×Age ×Age : 33
×Location ×Location : Slatina
×Mood ×Mood : wondlady
Kingsman: The Secret Service Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:40 pm

Kingsman: The Secret Service OIP
murderously violent. Harry is the only survivor thanks to his fighting abilities, but is shot in the face by Valentine, apparently killing him.

Eggsy returns to Kingsman headquarters and notices Chester King, codename "Arthur" and Kingsman's leader, has the same implantation scar on his neck as Professor Arnold. King reveals Valentine's plan to transmit his violence-inducing signal worldwide, "culling" most of humanity to avert its extinction from global warming. Valentine has recruited various world leaders and wealthy elite to his cause, implanted with chips to protect them from the signal; those who refuse are held captive at his bunker, including Crown Princess Tilde of Sweden. King poisons Eggsy's drink, but Eggsy switches glasses while distracting him, letting King poison himself instead, and extracts the chip from King's neck.

Eggsy, Merlin, and Roxy locate Valentine's bunker, where many of his conspirators are gathered. Roxy pilots high-altitude balloons to break up Valentine's satellite network, but he secures a replacement. Merlin flies to the bunker, where Eggsy masquerades as King but is discovered by failed Kingsman recruit Charlie Hesketh. Cornered by Valentine's men, Merlin activates the implanted chips' failsafe, killing the guards and conspirators as heads explode around the world. Valentine activates the signal, triggering worldwide pandemonium. Eggsy kills Gazelle and impales Valentine with one of Gazelle's sharpened prosthetic blades, stopping the signal. Eggsy, now the new "Galahad", offers his mother and baby half-sister a new home and prepares to take on his stepfather and gang, just as Harry once did.

Kingsman: The Secret Service _f2u__moon_and_stars_divider_by_saineem_dccl3rf-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NDAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC81N2I5NDZkMy04N2I1LTRkYzMtOWFmNC03YjhjMjMwMjJiYmNcL2RjY2wzcmYtZmU5OTEwN2MtOWVlOC00OGMyLTk5YjMtYzNmYjY1Mjg0ZjBjLmdpZiIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0zMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
--Irina Ognenovska fan--

This is your home.
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
Kingsman: The Secret Service
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1