Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Condica de prezenta
Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) Purple12Today at 8:51 am by Alethia Spitz

Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) Purple12Yesterday at 11:15 pm by Akiko

» Discuții despre seriale
Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) Purple12Yesterday at 11:14 pm by Akiko

» Promisiunile lui Dumnezeu
Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) Purple12Yesterday at 3:04 pm by dominic

» Bancuri diverse
Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) Purple12Yesterday at 12:05 pm by Alethia Spitz

» Berbec
Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:57 pm by Nacht.

» Taur
Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:55 pm by Nacht.

» Gemeni
Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:54 pm by Nacht.

» Rac
Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:54 pm by Nacht.

Recent members
See more
Visitators
Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
dominic
Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) EmptyUmbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) I_back_titleUmbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) Empty 
Akiko
Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) EmptyUmbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) I_back_titleUmbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) Empty 
Xiphion.
Alethia Spitz
Nameko
Kizzy
mindfreak.

Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves)

Alethia Spitz
RPG moderator
Alethia Spitz
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 2383
×Silver ×Silver : 4706
×Reputation ×Reputation : 2
❥×Enrolment Date : 2023-09-22
×Age ×Age : 38
×Location ×Location : Braila
Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:55 pm

Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) Sddefault

Aproape de dimensiuni microscopice, există o lume ascunsă în a noastră. Meadowlands este o lume delicată de flori mari precum sequoia și insecte de mărimea dragonilor; unde zânele pașnice iau aripi și trolii comici bântuie mlaștinile de pământ joase și locuiesc peșteri întunecate ascunse. Fără avertisment, un giulgiu de rău se strecoară pe pământ... adânc în Pădurea Întunecată, la marginea Meadowlands, Elfii și-au construit cetatea într-un copac străvechi noduros. Liderul lor răuvoitor, Lordul Kann, poftește controlul întregului imperiu al zânelor și a jurat că va cuceri fiecare colț al acestui tărâm magic.
Nacht.
°°°Moderator°°°
Nacht.
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : ★Rpg
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 9470
×Silver ×Silver : 15568
×Reputation ×Reputation : 9
❥×Enrolment Date : 2022-10-04
×Age ×Age : 33
×Location ×Location : Slatina
×Mood ×Mood : wondlady
Re: Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:42 pm

Uuh, un alt desen animat de excepție. 

Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves) _f2u__moon_and_stars_divider_by_saineem_dccl3rf-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NDAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC81N2I5NDZkMy04N2I1LTRkYzMtOWFmNC03YjhjMjMwMjJiYmNcL2RjY2wzcmYtZmU5OTEwN2MtOWVlOC00OGMyLTk5YjMtYzNmYjY1Mjg0ZjBjLmdpZiIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0zMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
--Irina Ognenovska fan--

This is your home.
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
Umbra spiridusilor (To: Shadow of the Elves)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1