Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Familia Melimi Fanclub
Ece Özdikici Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:41 pm by Survivor

» Condica de prezenta
Ece Özdikici Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:24 pm by Luminița Lumi

» Berbec
Ece Özdikici Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:36 pm by Nacht.

» Taur
Ece Özdikici Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:36 pm by Nacht.

» Gemeni
Ece Özdikici Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:35 pm by Nacht.

» Rac
Ece Özdikici Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:34 pm by Nacht.

» Leu
Ece Özdikici Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:34 pm by Nacht.

» Fecioara
Ece Özdikici Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:33 pm by Nacht.

» Balanta
Ece Özdikici Purple12Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:32 pm by Nacht.

Recent members
See more
Visitators
Ece Özdikici Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
dominic
Ece Özdikici EmptyEce Özdikici I_back_titleEce Özdikici Empty 
Nacht.
Akiko
Survivor
Alethia Spitz
Xiphion.
Me&You
Ratonu'
mindfreak.
Midori

Ece Özdikici

Nacht.
°°°Moderator°°°
Nacht.
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : ★Rpg
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 9429
×Silver ×Silver : 15477
×Reputation ×Reputation : 9
❥×Enrolment Date : 2022-10-04
×Age ×Age : 33
×Location ×Location : Slatina
×Mood ×Mood : wondlady
Ece Özdikici Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:21 am

Ece Özdikici OIP
Ece Özdikici was born in Izmir. She is graduated from Izmir Anatolian High School Painting Department, Mimar Sinan University State Conservatory Theater Acting Department. While studying at the conservatory, she worked as the assistant for Prof. Dr. Zeliha Berksoy in the company of Dostlar Tiyatrosu. She graduated from the university by playing the character Polly in "Threepenny Opera". She completed her MA degree in Film and Drama Graduate Program at Kadir Has University.

Her professional acting career began with the role of Young Girl in "The Good Person in Szechwan" in Bakirkoy Municipal Theatre. After that, she won the audition by Istanbul State Theatre for "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and played Hermia. In the next season, she gave life to Laurie, a rebellious high school student in the play called "Dalga"(The Wave) by Don Quixote Productions Theatre which she enjoyed much being in. In 2008, with the role of Laurie, she received her first awards in theatre: Afife Jale New Generation Special Prize at Theatre - VIII. Lions Kerem Yilmazer Young Talent Prize.

In 2010, Istanbul Municipal Theatre announced an audition for Juliet in Romeo and Juliet. Ece Ozdikici won the audition and played Juliet between 2010-2012. With her performance in the play, she was honored with the nomination for Sadri Alisik Best Actress. These are the awards Ece Ozdikici won with Romeo and Juliet.

In the same years, she was playing Cecile in the play called "Dangerous Liaisons" and Yasemin in the play called "Kargasa" (Chaos). According to the yearly order on television, she gave life to;

"Ferda" in the series called "Sir Gibi" "Ceyda" in the series called "Kucuk Hanimefendi" "Hulya"in the series called "Dila Hanim" "Ayla Akgün" in the series of "Cinayet" "Songül" in the series called "Poyraz Karayel". In the cinema, she gave life to; "Young Girl"in "That Good Night", "Eda" in "Sizi Seviyorum", "Bahar"in "Mor Ufuklar", "Nihal" in "Koza".

With the role of Bahar in Mor Ufuklar she won;

Madrid International Film Festival Best Supporting Actress 2017 Award She has done dubbing for many commercials, movies, animation movies and TV series. In the season, she has been giving life to the character of "Jale" in "Kadin" (The Woman) on Fox TV.

Ece Özdikici _f2u__moon_and_stars_divider_by_saineem_dccl3rf-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NDAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC81N2I5NDZkMy04N2I1LTRkYzMtOWFmNC03YjhjMjMwMjJiYmNcL2RjY2wzcmYtZmU5OTEwN2MtOWVlOC00OGMyLTk5YjMtYzNmYjY1Mjg0ZjBjLmdpZiIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0zMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
--Irina Ognenovska fan--

This is your home.
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
Ece Özdikici
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unstoppable Mind :: ✳️ TV ✳️ :: ⚜️Actors / Actresses :: ⚜️Actresses-
Jump to: