Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Achiziții
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Purple12Today at 1:17 am by mindfreak.

» Hell Bet (with Sccubus)
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Purple12Yesterday at 11:59 pm by Levona Incandesor

» Vot Ban Alethia Spitz
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Purple12Yesterday at 11:30 pm by Yobi

» Condica de prezenta
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Purple12Yesterday at 6:21 pm by Xiphion.

» Anne's GFX Shop
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Purple12Yesterday at 4:39 pm by Survivor

» Accesory of the day
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Purple12Yesterday at 4:27 pm by Rogue

» The food of the day
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Purple12Yesterday at 4:27 pm by Rogue

» Drink of the day
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Purple12Yesterday at 4:26 pm by Rogue

» Make up of the day
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Purple12Yesterday at 4:26 pm by Rogue

Recent members
See more
Visitators
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
dominic
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss EmptyI'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss I_back_titleI'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Empty 
Survivor
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss EmptyI'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss I_back_titleI'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Empty 
Nacht.
Rogue
portal Rpg
Akiko
Xiphion.
Alethia Spitz
mindfreak.
Wakanda

I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss

Survivor
××Administrator××
Survivor
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : ❥Falun Gong, Reiki & Qigong
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 19255
×Silver ×Silver : 36403
×Reputation ×Reputation : 37
❥×Enrolment Date : 2020-03-16
×Age ×Age : 16
×Location ×Location : ❥ Aldebaran
×Mood ×Mood : ❥ 幸せな猫
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:25 am

I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss OIP
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss (悪役令嬢なのでラスボスを飼ってみました, Akuyaku Reijō Nanode Rasubosu o Katte Mimashita) is a Japanese light novel series written by Sarasa Nagase and illustrated by Mai Murasaki. It began serialization online in May 2017 on the user-generated novel publishing website Shōsetsuka ni Narō. It was later acquired by Kadokawa Shoten, who have published ten volumes since September 2017 under their Kadokawa Beans Bunko imprint. A manga adaptation with art by Anko Yuzu was serialized in Kadokawa Shoten's seinen manga magazine Comp Ace from June 2018 to August 2019. It was collected in three tankōbon volumes. Both the light novel and manga are licensed in North America by Yen Press. An anime television series adaptation by Maho Film premiered in September 2022

I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss F6b717efbceeaca142fd5be5f380a929
I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1