Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Condica de prezenta
Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Purple12Today at 8:51 am by Alethia Spitz

Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Purple12Yesterday at 11:15 pm by Akiko

» Discuții despre seriale
Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Purple12Yesterday at 11:14 pm by Akiko

» Promisiunile lui Dumnezeu
Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Purple12Yesterday at 3:04 pm by dominic

» Bancuri diverse
Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Purple12Yesterday at 12:05 pm by Alethia Spitz

» Berbec
Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:57 pm by Nacht.

» Taur
Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:55 pm by Nacht.

» Gemeni
Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:54 pm by Nacht.

» Rac
Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Purple12Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:54 pm by Nacht.

Recent members
See more
Visitators
Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
dominic
Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire EmptyReborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire I_back_titleReborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Empty 
Akiko
Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire EmptyReborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire I_back_titleReborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Empty 
Xiphion.
Nacht.
Alethia Spitz
Survivor
Nameko
mindfreak.
Kizzy

Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire

Survivor
××Administrator××
Survivor
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : ❥Falun Gong, Reiki & Qigong
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 18894
×Silver ×Silver : 35869
×Reputation ×Reputation : 36
❥×Enrolment Date : 2020-03-16
×Age ×Age : 16
×Location ×Location : ❥ Aldebaran
×Mood ×Mood : ❥ 幸せな猫
Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:54 pm

Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire R
Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire (英雄王、武を極めるため転生す ~そして、世界最強の見習い騎士♀~, Eiyū-Ō, Bu o Kiwameru Tame Tensei-Su: Soshite, Sekai Saikyō no Minarai Kishi, lit. "The Hero King, Reincarnated to Master Martial Arts — Thus Becoming the World's Strongest Female Knight-in-Training") is a Japanese fantasy light novel series written by Hayaken and illustrated by Nagu. It began serialization online in March 2019 on the user-generated novel publishing website Shōsetsuka ni Narō. It was later acquired by Hobby Japan, who have published six volumes since November 2019 under their HJ Bunko imprint. A manga adaptation with art by Moto Kuromura has been serialized online via Hobby Japan's Comic Fire website since December 2019 and has been collected in three tankōbon volumes. Both the light novel and manga have been licensed in North America by J-Novel Club. A two-episode mini anime adaptation was released between November 7 and November 14, 2020, on Comic Fire's Twitter account. An anime television series adaptation by Studio Comet is set to premiere in January 2023.

Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire F6b717efbceeaca142fd5be5f380a929
Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1