Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I'm looking for rpg partner
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman Purple12Today at 12:52 by Rogue

» You are stuck on me like a tattoo (Open RPG)
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman Purple12Today at 12:49 by Rogue

» Emily Didonato
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman Purple12Today at 12:15 by Rogue

» Anne's GFX Shop
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman Purple12Today at 12:03 by Rogue

» An alien project for protection(with Kamelya)
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman Purple12Today at 9:40 by Esperanza

» Candice Swanepoel
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman Purple12Today at 9:13 by Rogue

» Eiza Gonzales
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman Purple12Today at 8:36 by Rogue

» Anitta
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman Purple12Today at 8:28 by Rogue

» Achiziții
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman Purple12Today at 1:17 by mindfreak.

Recent members
See more
Visitators
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
dominic
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman EmptyFuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman I_back_titleFuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman Empty 
Rogue
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman EmptyFuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman I_back_titleFuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman Empty 
Survivor
Nacht.
portal Rpg
Akiko
Xiphion.
Alethia Spitz
mindfreak.
Wakanda

Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman

Survivor
××Administrator××
Survivor
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : ❥Falun Gong, Reiki & Qigong
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 19273
×Silver ×Silver : 36421
×Reputation ×Reputation : 37
❥×Enrolment Date : 2020-03-16
×Age ×Age : 16
×Location ×Location : ❥ Aldebaran
×Mood ×Mood : ❥ 幸せな猫
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman Thu 5 May - 9:03

Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman R.bcefe5e3b6afb546552bd643f68219cd?rik=lqhb0yCP3mBEUw&riu=http%3a%2f%2f1.bp.blogspot.com%2f-JCeRqQNkEjM%2fXJbqjBN6akI%2fAAAAAAADtik%2fMGgbYXnSI6MHgip4XdCU6JaJ3ip07uRmwCLcBGAs%2fs0%2fFuufu-Ijou-Koibito-Miman-9_th-001

Yakuin Jirou a third-year High-School student hopes that he will get his first love from the same class Sakurazaka Shiori as practice partner in his High-schools mandatory "Couple-Practical". In this practical students have to demonstrate that they have the necessary skill-set to live on their own with a partner of the opposite sex. Unfortunately random chance put him into the practical with the person most opposite of him, the Gyaru Watanabe Akari. Akari on the other hand hoped to be in the practical with her crush Tenjin Minami instead. They decide to reluctantly cooperate to receive an top ten rating which gives them the right to exchange partners if both couples agree. To that end Jirou steals Akari's first kiss on the lips without realizing what he'd done, while giving a hurried good-bye kiss.

Source: MU

Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman F6b717efbceeaca142fd5be5f380a929
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Unstoppable Mind :: ❇️Other countries❇️ :: ⚜️Anime-