Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I'm looking for rpg partner
Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  Purple12Today at 12:52 pm by Rogue

» You are stuck on me like a tattoo (Open RPG)
Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  Purple12Today at 12:49 pm by Rogue

» Emily Didonato
Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  Purple12Today at 12:15 pm by Rogue

» Anne's GFX Shop
Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  Purple12Today at 12:03 pm by Rogue

» An alien project for protection(with Kamelya)
Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  Purple12Today at 9:40 am by Esperanza

» Candice Swanepoel
Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  Purple12Today at 9:13 am by Rogue

» Eiza Gonzales
Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  Purple12Today at 8:36 am by Rogue

» Anitta
Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  Purple12Today at 8:28 am by Rogue

» Achiziții
Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  Purple12Today at 1:17 am by mindfreak.

Recent members
See more
Visitators
Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
dominic
Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  EmptyKamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  I_back_titleKamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  Empty 
Rogue
Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  EmptyKamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  I_back_titleKamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  Empty 
Survivor
Nacht.
portal Rpg
Akiko
Xiphion.
Alethia Spitz
mindfreak.
Wakanda

Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu

Survivor
××Administrator××
Survivor
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : ❥Falun Gong, Reiki & Qigong
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 19273
×Silver ×Silver : 36421
×Reputation ×Reputation : 37
❥×Enrolment Date : 2020-03-16
×Age ×Age : 16
×Location ×Location : ❥ Aldebaran
×Mood ×Mood : ❥ 幸せな猫
Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:27 pm

The June issue of Kodansha's Be Love magazine revealed on Saturday that Daisuke Igarashi will launch a serialization of the Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu (Kamakura Monster Cat Club) manga in the magazine's next issue on June 1.
Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  Kamakura
Igarashi debuted the one-shot version of the manga in Be Love in October 2021. The manga centers on a story centered on humans, cats, and bakeneko, a kind of supernatural shapeshifting cat in Japanese folk myth.
Seven Seas Entertainment recently licensed Igarashi's Witches (Majo) manga and released it in one omnibus volume on April 19. Shogakukan published the two volumes of the manga in 2004 and 2005.
Igarashi launched the Children of the Sea (Kaijū no Kodomo) manga in Shogakukan's IKKI magazine in 2007, and ended it in 2011. Shogakukan published five compiled book volumes for the manga, and Viz Media published all five volumes in English. The manga earned nominations and awards of excellence from the 38th Japan Cartoonist Awards, the American Library Association's Young Adult Library Services Association, the School Library Journal, and the 13th Japan Media Arts Festival Awards.
The manga inspired an anime film adaptation by Studio 4°C in June 2019.

Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu  F6b717efbceeaca142fd5be5f380a929
Kamakura Bakeneko Kurabu
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1