Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Scorpion
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind Purple12Today at 7:53 pm by Survivor

» Behati Prinsloo
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind Purple12Today at 7:52 pm by Rogue

» Sagetator
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind Purple12Today at 7:52 pm by Survivor

» Capricorn
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind Purple12Today at 7:51 pm by Survivor

» Varsator
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind Purple12Today at 7:50 pm by Survivor

» Manifest
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind Purple12Today at 7:49 pm by Rogue

» Pesti
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind Purple12Today at 7:49 pm by Survivor

» Ripley
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind Purple12Today at 7:47 pm by Rogue

» Never have I ever
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind Purple12Today at 7:46 pm by Rogue

Recent members
See more
Visitators
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
Rogue
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind EmptyEternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind I_back_titleEternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind Empty 
Survivor
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind EmptyEternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind I_back_titleEternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind Empty 
dominic
Nacht.
Xiphion.
portal Rpg
mindfreak.
Akiko
Wakanda
Midori

Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind

Anonymous
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:58 pm

Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind Eternal-sunshine-of-the-spotless-mind-149940l-1600x1200-n-65f06ce2

Joel (Jim Carrey) este șocat de faptul că prietena sa Clementine (Kate Winslet) și-a sters din minte, la propriu, toate amintirile tumultoasei lor relații. În disperare de cauză, Joel apelează la inventatorul ciudatei proceduri de "spălare" a creierului, Dr. Mierzwiak (Tom Wilkinson) și îi cere acestuia să îi șteargă și lui din memorie toate amintirile despre Clementine. Însă, pe măsură ce amintirile sale dispar treptat, Joel începe să-și redescopere dragostea pentru Clementine și organizează o "evadare" din procedura pe care Mierzwiak și asistenții săi (Mark Ruffalo, Eljah Wood, Kirsten Dunst) se chinuie din răsputeri să o ducă la bun sfârșit.
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1