Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Welcome to the forum! Join here!
Unstoppable Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY!

HomePortalSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Isekai Story for Halloween (with Bahar)
Celeste BEARD JOHNSON Purple12Today at 8:56 am by Sharma Sanara

» A Centaur prince (with Nacht.)
Celeste BEARD JOHNSON Purple12Yesterday at 10:23 pm by Ηαρολδ

» An android with conscience (with Nude)
Celeste BEARD JOHNSON Purple12Yesterday at 9:09 pm by Rita

» Rock star motorcycle Android (with Nude)
Celeste BEARD JOHNSON Purple12Yesterday at 8:54 pm by Rita

» Experiența aproape personală
Celeste BEARD JOHNSON Purple12Yesterday at 8:45 pm by Alethia Spitz

» I'm looking for rpg partner
Celeste BEARD JOHNSON Purple12Yesterday at 8:33 pm by Alethia Spitz

» Berbec
Celeste BEARD JOHNSON Purple12Yesterday at 7:30 pm by Nacht.

» Taur
Celeste BEARD JOHNSON Purple12Yesterday at 7:30 pm by Nacht.

» Gemeni
Celeste BEARD JOHNSON Purple12Yesterday at 7:29 pm by Nacht.

Recent members
See more
Visitators
Celeste BEARD JOHNSON Flags_0
Our allies
WWW.4EN3RGY.FORUMMO.COM
Top posting users this month
dominic
Celeste BEARD JOHNSON EmptyCeleste BEARD JOHNSON I_back_titleCeleste BEARD JOHNSON Empty 
Nacht.
Celeste BEARD JOHNSON EmptyCeleste BEARD JOHNSON I_back_titleCeleste BEARD JOHNSON Empty 
Akiko
Survivor
Alethia Spitz
Xiphion.
Me&You
Ratonu'
mindfreak.
Midori

Celeste BEARD JOHNSON

Roxana H.
××Fondator××
Roxana H.
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : nazzy
×Sex ×Sex : Female
×Gold ×Gold : 27356
×Silver ×Silver : 66707
×Reputation ×Reputation : 38
❥×Enrolment Date : 2014-11-08
×Age ×Age : 28
×Location ×Location : Ατενος, Ελλαδα
×Mood ×Mood : (⊙ω⊙)
Celeste BEARD JOHNSON Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:56 am

Classification: Murderer
Characteristics: To inherit
Number of victims: 1
Date of murder: October 2, 1999
Date of arrest: March 28, 2002
Date of birth: February 13, 1963
Victim profile: Steven Beard, 75 (her millionaire husband)
Method of murder: Shooting (20-gauge shotgun)
Status: Sentenced to life in prison, serving at least 40 years, in 2004

Celeste Beard Johnson, (born February 13, 1963) is a convicted American murderer currently serving a life sentence at the Mountain View Unit in Gatesville, Texas. She is Texas Department of Criminal Justice offender #1157250.

Background

One of the reasons cited by the prosecution for the murder was that Steven Beard, a wealthy former television executive, had grown tired of paying for Celeste's extravagant lifestyle. Steven worked in radio and advertising in Dallas in the 1950s and 1960s, starting at the bottom and climbing steadily up the business ladder.

He switched to television in the 1970s, and by 1981 had found financial success as a partner and general manager of KBVO in Austin. In 1985, the station became one of the original affiliates of the fledgling Fox network. It grew in value and stature over the following decade, and on October 3, 1994, a year after his first wife's death, Beard sold his share of the station for a small fortune.

On February 18, 1995, Celeste and Steven were married at the Austin Country Club.

Murder

Celeste ordered her lover to shoot her husband, Steven Beard, a retired Fox network television executive and self-made multi-millionaire. The event took place on October 2, 1999. Steven died in a hospital on January 21, 2000 as a result of the gunshots.

Beard's accountant would later reveal that Celeste spent $321,000 during October and November 1999, followed by an additional $249,000 by December 10, and another $100,000 in the six weeks ending March 31, 2000. According to the prosecution Celeste only married Steven Beard for his money.

In 2003 Celeste was sentenced. Celeste received a mandatory life sentence and will be eligible for parole in 2043, serving at least 40 years for the crime. Despite her conviction, Celeste maintains her innocence.

Celeste BEARD JOHNSON Celeste-beard

●▬●۞ ۞▬▬●

Celeste BEARD JOHNSON 02111
Ratonu'
××VIP MEMBER.
Ratonu'
❥ Army: ❥ Army: : JC Fanclub
×Sex ×Sex : Male
×Gold ×Gold : 14229
×Silver ×Silver : 47057
×Reputation ×Reputation : 16
❥×Enrolment Date : 2015-07-25
×Age ×Age : 34
×Location ×Location : Bucuresti
×Mood ×Mood : ผู้หญิงมาก
Re: Celeste BEARD JOHNSON Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:06 am

lezbianca S.A.

Sent from Topic'it App

Pensez-vous que j’existe pour vous ?

Celeste BEARD JOHNSON KdTsNrbw_o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unstoppable Mind :: ❇️More you know❇️ :: ⚜️Paranormal :: Criminal/killer's story-
Jump to: